söndag 31 maj 2009

Day 147-150





(Click on the images)

Day 147: I have spent three days at a conference center at the Swedish west coast, in a small cillage called Nösund, Orust. I've spent many summers on this island, it's just lovely here.

Day 148: Fish heads in "Mollösund". Well, what can I say :)) I liked the angle.

Day 149: The weather was just lovely. It was perfect weather for swiming and sun bathing. We spent most of the time indoors, but I made a short walk at the dock.

Day 150: Me, DH and the boys went to a restaurant and ate tacos. Yummy :)))

2 kommentarer:

  1. Så mange flotte bilder som har kommet her inne siden sist jeg var her. Jeg følger også prosjektet, men har blitt dårlig på å følge opp de andre bloggene, jeg må bli flinkere :)

    SvaraRadera
  2. gorgeous pictures!!!! Glad you had a conference on such a wonderful place!!

    SvaraRadera