måndag 13 juli 2009

Day 187-194








Click on the images for a larger view

Day 187: Look at this lovely bowl of strawberries *yummy*.

Day 188: My SIL baked and appel-pie.

Day 189: Too bad I'm allergic to apples, but my kids love them. For me they are lethal :)) Can't breathe if I eat them and it itches everywere.

Day 190: A thai-inspired casserole.

Day 191: My darling Samuel outside in the green garden.

Day 192: My cousins son Octavian - my little sweetheart. He so cute :))

Day 193: This pot with lavendar grows in my garden.

Day 194: Coffe - always a favourite. Especially with cinnamon.

3 kommentarer:

  1. You have great shots this week! Cute kids, yummy food and lavender which is always pretty!

    SvaraRadera
  2. you always make me hungry LOL - awesome shots again

    SvaraRadera
  3. wonderful pictures - and some make me hungry LOL

    I love café latte, too!

    SvaraRadera