måndag 19 oktober 2009

Day 282 - 292
























(Click on the images)

Day 282: Look at this lovely autumn sky!!

Day 283: DS Samuel is baking a cake.

Day 284: Me and the boys.

Day 285: We went to a friend and she trated us with these yummy cakes.

Day 286: Cinnamon coffee.

Day 287: Antoher night in spent in a hotell in Stockholm.

Day 288: My hotell room had a water boiler, tea and cold drinks.

Day 289: An old mill in Kungälv.

Day 290: William in the sun.

Day 291: Samuel on his bike.

Day 292: IKEA, I bought lots of candles and new mugs.

4 kommentarer:

  1. very nice pictures of you and nice autumn impressions! I like with IKEA to make purchases!

    SvaraRadera
  2. Lovely photos of you and your kids! ooh and those cakes, yummy!
    Funny what you bought at IKEA would have probably been in our shopping bag too! I don't think we ever leave IKEA without candles!
    CU soon
    Hugs
    Kerri

    SvaraRadera
  3. I love IKEA! The pictures of the boys are nice!

    SvaraRadera
  4. Day 282-284-286 and 290 are my favorites - but all pictures are beautiful

    I agree with KayJay about Ikea... it the same here, too!

    Have a nice weekend!

    SvaraRadera