söndag 11 juli 2010

Day 182-192











(Click on the photos)

Day 192: I have this pretty flower in my garden and I absolutely love it!!
Day 191: Me
Day 190: My brother got a new haircut.
Day 189: We attended an arts & crafts fair, her is our show-room. DS Samuel and hubby Peter rests after working with the decorations :)
Day 188: Red flowers below my kitchen window.
Day 187: Meet "Puff", our little bunny-girl.
Day 186: Meet "Piff", our little bunny-boy.
Day 185: DS Samuel playing in the garden.
Day 184: Traffic jam
Day 183: Flowers in my kitchen window.
Day 182: We went to get the rabbits, and this is one of them, he is called "Piff". The kids love him.

3 kommentarer:

  1. Such a pretty flower! Your brother's haircut looks good and the bunnies are sooo cute!

    SvaraRadera
  2. great shots as always my favorite are the flower from day 192 and the portraits from you and your brother (cool boy..)

    SvaraRadera
  3. Just very nice pictures out of your life ... Your bunnys are so charming!

    SvaraRadera