onsdag 4 februari 2009

Day 35

( Click on the image)

I went to a small town nearby my house and guess what I saw?
Well, wasn't there another birdie :))

I have been tagged by Emma and Siwan
This is the tag I'm supposed to list six interesting things about me. Link back to the blog that tagged me: Emma and Siwan
1. Every morning when I wake up I take a bath.
I bathe in really hot water and It's the only way I can wake up. I have been bathing every morning since I was a little girl.
2. I drink coffee with cinnamon in it
(is that an interesting thing btw?)
3. I paint on porcelain. It's my favourite hobbie. I have been painting for nearly two years and I own a furnace for burning porcelain. I'm artsy person and I love all kinds of arts.
4. I love to watch a whole tv-series in a row.
I can watch an entire season in three or four days.
5. I'm a morning person.
I wake up bright and early with a smile on my face :)

So now I need to pick 5 other to tag:

2 kommentarer:

  1. oooh, will we get to see some pictures of your porcelain painting... hint hint!
    Fun picture of the bust!
    CU tomorrow
    Hugs
    Kerri

    SvaraRadera