torsdag 2 april 2009

Day 88-92








(Click on the images for a larger view)

Day 92: We bought a new garden umbrella for our terrace. We also bought a thin net to get away from the mosquitos in august.

Day 91: This is the view from the bridge at "Hotel Strandbaden" in Falkenberg. The sun was shining and we had a lovely day. But I have to admit that I spent most of the day indoors at a IT-conference. But I did get som sun at the lunch break.

Day 90: This was my hotell bed at the IT-conference I attended at "Hotell Strandbaden" in Falkenberg.

Day 89: My plate is finally ready. I have been working on it for a couple of weeks now. Still not sure what do with it, I'm thinking of giving it to my friend as a birthday gift or to my mom as an easter gift.

Day 88: Sallad for dinner. Yummy :) My friend Lotta made it for us.



7 kommentarer:

  1. Aw, it looks like summer in the first pic! =)
    Great photo from Falkenberg too! Love the perspective. I have friends that visited Hotel Strandbaden last summer, and they were very happy with their stay!
    Lovely plate! It is very beautiful.

    SvaraRadera
  2. I would love to have such a salad right now! great shots for sure

    SvaraRadera
  3. Great pictures, spring has come to you too now! Love your plate, i am sure whoever you give it to, will love it too!
    CU tomorrow
    Hugs
    Kerri

    SvaraRadera
  4. What fun pictures! I just LOVE your plate - its beautiful!!!

    SvaraRadera
  5. Great take on all the pictures, and your plate is beautiful!!

    SvaraRadera
  6. salad ..... it`s delicious food . .
    i`m very like salad ... because this is great for healthy . . .

    SvaraRadera