tisdag 14 april 2009

Day 94-104














(Click on the images)
We have been on a holiday in Gdansk for a week.
We had such a lovely time and we really enjoyed our vacation.

Day 94: My orchids in full bloom.
Day 95: This was the view from our bedroom window at my moms house. It's so lovely!

Day 96: My moms doberman "Zuza" really needed to go :) Yes, she is named after me *s*. She is such a cutie.
Day 97: We took a pottery class, this is the result of my efforts.
Day 98: View over Gdynia.
Day 99: William at the beach.
Day 100: This huge plate of food fed both DH and my step dad. Not my piece of cake... I like more veggies in my food, I'm not a meat person. But they sure are :)
Day 101: This is my DD in her new haircut.
Day 102: This is more my cup of tea. We went to a great 5-star resturant for easter dinner. I had this lovely spinach and feta cheese pie.
Day 103: Home again :) We had some friends over for tacos.
Day 104: This is our back side of the house. We we're doing some spring cleaning.









3 kommentarer:

  1. LOVE the color of your house! All that food looks yummy!

    SvaraRadera
  2. Sounds like you had a wonderful time and we missed you.

    SvaraRadera
  3. OMG picture 96 had me doing a double take! LOL Love it. Great pictures!

    SvaraRadera