onsdag 5 augusti 2009

Day 208-217












Day 208: My friend Lotta
Day 209: DH is barbequeing chicken on the grill.
Day 210: My mom is painting, she sat next to me at the painting course we attended.
Day 211: Some of the other girls at the painting class.
Day 212: When we had a coffe break they served in the room next door, home made cookies and coffee.
Day 213: My plate
Day 214: The whole group made tea jars. Mine is the second from the right in the middle row (pink/green).
Day 215: DH got some medicin for his cough.
Day 216: Apples in my garden
Day 217: My mom made this necklace in glass and silver. I LOVE IT!!! And now it's mine :)))

She sells the necklaces aswell (almost as pretty as mine *s*):

Take a look here:
http://www.hochart.pl/index.html
click on the link Bizuteria

6 kommentarer:

  1. wow you have been creatively busy! Love your plate and tea jar, and the necklace your Mum made is AWESOME, you are a lucky daughter! CU soon Hugs Kerri

    SvaraRadera
  2. I wanna have such a wonderful necklace. it's hilarious! and all your pics are amazing

    SvaraRadera
  3. Such talent! I love your tea jar and plate. The necklace is amazing! I would buy it!

    SvaraRadera
  4. wow this necklace is fabulous!!! Wonderful colors!!

    You both are so talented - great pictures!

    SvaraRadera
  5. She sells the necklaces aswell:
    Take a look here:
    http://www.hochart.pl/index.html click on the link Bizuteria

    SvaraRadera
  6. Så kul att gå på kurs, och ihop med mamma dessutom. Ser ut som om ni hade riktigt trevligt. Och fint blev resultatet med! :)

    SvaraRadera