torsdag 27 augusti 2009

Day 231-239











(Click on the photo)

Day 231: A spider building a web on our house.
Day 232: DH doing some work in out garden.
Day 233: My roses.
Day 234: My cousin is preparing dinner "hungarian style" in his garden.
Day 235: A yummy sallad with lots of feta cheese.
Day 236: Another garden party. I'm the girl in black :)
Day 237: My favourite garden flower.
Day 238: DS William
Day 239: A huge elk visited our back yard, and he ate lots of apples from our trees.


4 kommentarer:

  1. From the big elk to the little spider - very cool pictures!
    My husband and son just came in from looking for deer and are jealous of your elk!

    SvaraRadera
  2. wow - beautiful pictures - my favorite are the one with the spider and your son William - cool boy!

    SvaraRadera
  3. Beautiful moments from the life!

    SvaraRadera
  4. Wow great shots, especially obliging of the elk to stand for a picture! And as for the one of your son, are the girls all lined up yet? ;o)
    Hugs Kerri

    SvaraRadera