lördag 19 september 2009

Day 256-262








(Click on the images for a larger view)

Day 256: We had a birthday party for William. This photo is from were we sang for him.

Day 257: Father and son... My handsome men :))

Day 258: Samuel got some gum in his hair. Instead of asking me for help to remove it, he took a pair of scissors and cut it away :((

Day 259: Fall is here...

Day 260: These are our trash bins. Not a very funny photo, I know, but taking the trash here is part of our daily routine. To be honest it's the boys job :)

Day 261: Ice cream and fresh berries... Seems yummy, but since I'm on a diet I didn't eat this, but my kids did.

Day 262: We went for a walk with the boys today and this is a photo from where we stopped at the playground. They dont play there very much anymore, but today they did... My boys are growing up so fast!!

4 kommentarer:

  1. Really great photos :D

    SvaraRadera
  2. I like the photo of the boys on the playground. Those kinds of shots are harder to get the older they get!

    SvaraRadera
  3. All the best yet for a birthday, so the autumn is now evident everywhere already. Upps so fast with the gum .. wonderful two men you have!

    SvaraRadera
  4. beautiful pics as always - love the ice cream with the berries... but I´m on diet, too! The one with the leaves is also great!

    SvaraRadera