tisdag 29 september 2009

Day 263-272














Day 263: My kitchen utencils
Day 264: A pile of wood
Day 265: My DS Samuel loves his sausage and egg-sandwich :))
Day 266: Flowers
Day 267: I hate these little buggers... Black discusting snails...
Day 268: This is the boys latest hobby, creating soap.
Day 269: A friends barn, I love the old pieces hanging on the wall.
Day 270: Fly agaric or fly Amanita in the wild.
Day 271: My breakfast, every day... I eat lots and lots of eggs. No bread, just eggs :))
Day 272: A bowl of yoghurt with honey, my son William loves it...

4 kommentarer:

  1. all your pics are so beautiful!! Love the natural look in it and I love the yummy yoghurt with honey it makes me hungry!!

    SvaraRadera
  2. I love the barn and what fun to be making soap!

    SvaraRadera
  3. Beautiful impressions of the mushroom is great!

    SvaraRadera
  4. The picture of the soap making really had me wondering...I just couldn't work out what it was..do they use it too? My boys seem to think they are allergic to soap at the minute!!
    GREAT photos
    Hugs
    Kerri

    SvaraRadera