torsdag 12 mars 2009

Day 68-71









Sorry for being MIA but I was in Stockholm for a couple of days. But now I'm back home :)
Day 68: Somebody broke this door at Peters work. They stole 3 computers, one screen and a bag.
Day 69: This is a guest book at a hotell on "Hönö".
Day 70: This is the room I stayed in at my friend Carolas house in Stockholm
Day 71: I left for the bus at 7 am this morning. I took a shot of C:s house before leaving, she lives in a beautful area in Stockholm, but It was hard to see anything, there was snow everywhere.

6 kommentarer:

  1. Great series of pictures. Sorry to hear that Peters work got broke into.

    SvaraRadera
  2. Beautiful pictures! The guest book is very impressive, and the house looks soooo nice! Love the angels of the roof.

    SvaraRadera
  3. What a beautiful view they must have with all those windows. It looks lovely. Sorry about the robbery that is pretty scarey. I always enjoy your pictures and seeing Sweden.

    SvaraRadera
  4. Lovely photo of the house. That is one thick guest book.

    SvaraRadera
  5. Great series of pictures and the house looks soooo nice

    SvaraRadera
  6. What a beautiful house... still snow there, we're having signs of Spring over here!

    SvaraRadera