söndag 15 mars 2009

Day 72- 74





Day 74: Dinner is roasting in the owen. Chicken and potatoes. And I can assure it was yummy :)) We had also had a tomatoe sallad and a yoghurt sauce.
Day 73: Here in Sweden we have something called "lördagsgodis". It means "saturday candy". Our kids gets to eat loads of candy on saturdays and here is our saturday bowl. But I must admit that I dont usually buy them this much candy. It's usually a bit more moderate :)
Day 72: My DS William watching tv and drinking some water after soccer practise.

9 kommentarer:

  1. Wonderful photo's! My kids would LOVE Saturday's in Sweden....LOL

    SvaraRadera
  2. this looks yummy and a wonderful pic for your william
    hava a nice sunday

    SvaraRadera
  3. Looks like it was a yummy meal, great pictures.

    SvaraRadera
  4. Mums vad gott godiset ser ut!
    Kram Cissi

    SvaraRadera
  5. Can I come to dinner! Looks delicious, and I think my boys would love to visit on a Saturday! ;)
    CU tomorrow
    Hugs
    Kerri

    SvaraRadera
  6. now I am hungry LOL - great pics

    SvaraRadera
  7. Great pics! The chicken looks really yummy. And being swedish, we know so well about the "lördagsgodis"! Linus starts asking on Monday if it is Saturday. When Saturday finally arrives and the candy is in the bowl, he is so happy! :)

    SvaraRadera
  8. That dinner looks so yummy! That candy would be gone within an hour or two here. LOL

    SvaraRadera
  9. I'm getting hungry just by looking at it.

    SvaraRadera